Friday, February 13, 2015

Jack + Sydney Bristow

For the Friday prior to Valentine's Day, we are going to continue with our switch-up week! This focuses on a non-romantic relationship, but one full of love and one of my favorite TV duos of all time. Quite possibly my favorite "relationship" to watch on all of TV... It's just the father-daughter kind!

I decided in the middle of what proved to be a hard week to re-watch Alias, and I remembered why I loved it so much the first time (or two times!) I've seen it... It's a complicated, loving, misunderstood, awkward, challenging, protective father-daughter relationship, and it's just so fun to watch! I can relate to all these adjectives in some type of relationship I have with a family member or friend... Take a look at some of the best story lines through another fan's online capture, and I encourage you to watch or re-watch with me!!



I really miss this show! Anyone with me?

J.J. Abrams, I'm not sure how you can outdo yourself from this series...

No comments:

Post a Comment