Monday, February 16, 2015

Hi, my name is... And I'm an Acrophobic!

...And proud of it!! I don't care to get over my fear of heights, which better explained is a fear of falling from heights. Maybe it's knowing I'm not the most graceful person to begin with that add insult to injury. Maybe it has something to do with falling out of a high chair at 2 years old and breaking my collarbone?? Either way... It's prevalent, and I'm not interested in changing it! I can be high if I have to be, but don't get me anywhere near the ledge. Some people thrive on these experiences, such as jumping out of planes or off of buildings, but there's no desire in me. Now, I have flown in a FA18 Hornet as the speed of sound and plummeting toward the earth without a hitch... However, the difference maker is that I had about 0 chance of actually falling out! 

You could pay me enough to do the following type of job... I would beg on a street corner if it was this job or nothing. I truly cannot even watch this in full. 



For those of you who love views like this,

you've got to help me understand??! No fear of falling to your death... and having that time on the way down to anticipate it?! No thanks!! 

A goal or two...
Stay on solid ground!!! ;)

Heights-inspired fashion...High Heels, of course!


And, this would totally be me!! ha ha...

And, at your local Macy's...

Steve Madden's HIGH heels with fringe! 129 bucks... and here it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment